In line with the recent statements of the Greek authorities, Turkish-Russian-Byelorussia and Ukraine citizens can travel to the 8 islands of Greece (Kastellorizo (Meis), Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Kalymnos, Samos, Chios, Mytilene) with simplified visa programme.
For this application, the following documents should be delivered to our sales office address specified in the contact section, at the latest 3 days before the tour date.
– The original passport and the copy of bio data page. (The passport needs to be valid at least 3 months, with at least two blank pages and without granted by Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus)
– Two biometric photos
– Round trip ferry ticket—supplied by us (Travel dates will be exactly specified. Open ticket for return date is not accepted.)
– Confirmation of hotel reservation—supplied by us (In excursion tours, hotel reservation is not necessary.)
– After fill in an application form for visa on door in word format, print and sign the 37. item and right box at the last page.
– With all these documents, our company appeals to authorities in the islands on your behalf and after the confirmation, our guests able to travel.
– When our guests arrive to the islands, Greek schengen visa is given with single entry and max. for 7 days stay.
Special holiday deals for you away from the crowd
Enjoy a safe and healthy holiday with holiday villas! Do not miss holiday opportunities in the most suitable rental villas.
Take an isolated holiday in deep blue waters with your loved ones. Set sail in the beautiful Aegean and Mediterranean bays!